The striking colours and breathtaking rock formations of the Valley of Fire make it the perfect backdrop for a beautiful wedding ceremony. An incomparable experience!
After being picked up from your hotel in a limousine, you'll leave the city of Las Vegas behind and head into the spectacular landscape of the seemingly endless Nevada Desert. During your hour-long drive, the bright lights of the hotels and casinos will swap for the vibrant oranges and reds of the arid countryside, as you reach the Valley of Fire.
Having arrived, you'll be taken to the most romantic spot possible, where you'll exchange rings and seal your everlasting vows with a kiss. The incredible fiery colours and awe-inspiring rock formations of this unique valley make the ideal altar at which to celebrate your eternal love.
You'll also be accompanied by a professional photographer throughout your ceremony, who will create a wonderful album of memories, so that you can remember this happy day forever.
Is this a legally binding wedding?
You decide if you would like your marriage to be legal or not. Our vow renewal and just-for-fun wedding ceremonies are exactly the same as the official weddings, but cheaper, as they don't require any of the paperwork.
Requirements for a legal wedding
- Both participants must be at least 18 years old, or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- If you don't bring your own witness for the wedding ceremony, the chapel will provide one for an additional charge.
- The limousine will take you to pick up your marriage license before heading to the Valley of Fire.
- It is essential to fill in the online registration form for marriage licenses in advance.
The indicated price does not include tips (for the wedding officiant, the photographer and the driver) which will cost $140, or the marriage license fee, which is $77. Additionally, if you require a certificate to validate your marriage in your home country, you'll have to pay for the expedition, administration and delivery of this document, costing from $140.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up and drop off service from hotels on the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 6% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Wedding in the Valley of Fire||
Wedding in the Valley of Fire
2 peopleUS$ 1,266
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Wedding or vow renewal ceremony.
Hotel pick up and drop off by limousine.
Bunch of roses.
Boutonniere for groom.
Professional photographer (includes a CD with 50 photos).
Video of the ceremony.
Entrance to Valley of Fire State Park.
Taxes and tips.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.