Get married in Vegas! Make your trip unforgettable, sealing your love with the King of Rock 'n' Roll as a witness in Graceland, the chapel where the tradition began and through which have passed celebrities such as Elvis Presley, Bon Jovi, Magic Johnson, Pamela Anderson, Jay Leno and Johnny Depp.
Having picked you up at your hotel in a limousine we make our way to the Graceland Chapel where Elvis himself will accompany the bride to the altar.
And of course, he will perform some of his hits live, before, during and after the ceremony, as well as presenting a beautiful bunch of roses for the bride-to-be, all with a professional photographer to capture the moment.
The Graceland Chapel
The Graceland Chapel is the most famous chapel in Las Vegas. It was the first chapel to offer weddings with Elvis, and it's still the most authentic. Over more than 50 years it's featured in tens of films and in the weddings of a multitude of celebrities.
In Graceland, you can celebrate official weddings, renewal of vows or simply ceremonies for fun and to enjoy this unusual experience.
Why get married in Vegas?
Is there anything more typical than getting married in Vegas? As well as casinos, weddings are one of the main attractions in the city: each year more than 120,000 weddings are celebrated, the second most in the world after Istanbul.
If you prefer to save, or you're not sure what Elvis has to do with your wedding you can choose the "Traditional Wedding" package. It includes everything above, except the participation of The King.
The premium package includes a recording of the wedding in high definition (which we can give you on DVD or digitally), twice as many roses, and more photos printed. It also includes Facebook live streaming should you wish.
Is this a legally binding wedding?
You decide whether or not this is legally valid or not. Vow renewals or ceremonies taken for fun are exactly the same as official weddings. Being legally invalid they are cheaper and do not require a certificate.
Conditions for a legal wedding
- The participants must be over 18 years old, or have a parent or legal guardian present.
- Should there be no witness for the wedding, the chapel will assign one without any additional cost.
- The limousine will accompany you to obtain the marriage licence before going to the Graceland Chapel.
- It's essential to fill in the application form beforehand: you can find it clicking here.
The price does not include state fees, nor tips (officiant, photographer and chauffer), which add up to $140. If you want the wedding to be legal, the marriage licence is another $77. You can also get the expedition, administration and delivery of the certificate to validate the wedding in another country from $140.
- Up to 6 people can travel in the limousine (children, friends etc).
- If you want to rent suits you can do so next to the chapel.
- Pick up is only possible in hotels on the Strip or in Downtown, where 90% of Vegas hotels are found.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 6% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Premium Elvis Wedding||
|Premium Traditional Wedding||
2 peopleUS$ 356
Premium Elvis Wedding
2 peopleUS$ 464
2 peopleUS$ 216
Premium Traditional Wedding
2 peopleUS$ 324
1 hour 30 minutes.
Traditional wedding music.
Return limousine transfer to hotel.
Bunch of roses.
Professional photographer (includes one 15x10 cm photo and one 20x25 cm photo).
Elvis impersonator (optional).
Cover for your wedding certificate.
High resolution recording (with the premium package).
Taxes and Tips
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long does the ceremony take?
A - The legal ceremonies last about 90 minutes. The symbolic ceremonies and renewal of vows last about 60.
Q - Are there limousines with more than 8 places?
A - No. If you need more space you should reserve your own transport.
Q - What is required for the wedding to be legal?
A - If you want the wedding to be legal, you should add the cost of the marriage licence ($77) and the apostille should you need to validate the document in another country. The price of arranging, processing and saving this document depends on the delivery time: regular mail, 6-8 weeks costas $190. FedEx delivery costs $285 and arrives within 7-10 working days. Also, for the wedding to be legal, it's necessary to fill out the following web form ahead of time: http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/clerk/Pages/PreApp.aspx