Some of the attractions included in the Go Las Vegas Card are:
- Ticket to the High Roller big wheel
- Excursion to the Hoover Dam
- Acess to the Stratosphere Tower Viewpoint
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show
- Vegas! The Show
- 24 hour monorail ticket
- Pole Dance Class - Stripper 101
- Las Vegas Tourist Bus (Big Bus)
- Escape Room Las Vegas
- Hollywood Cars Museum
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Go Las Vegas Card Price
The prices of the Go Las Vegas Card are as follows depending on the option:
The majority of attractions offer free entry for children under 3.
If you're going to spend more than a couple of days in Las Vegas, the Go Las Vegas Card will help you to save money while you get the most out of the tourist attractions and shows in the city. And it includes a map with the opening times of each attraction.
The Go Las Vegas Card also includes a VIP attraction with the 3, 4 and 5 day options. You can choose between a helicopter ride over Las Vegas, an excursion to the Grand Canyon, driving luxury cars, or a ticket to see the famous Blue Man Group.
Where to buy the Go Las Vegas Card
You can buy the Go Las Vegas Card ahead of time on our website. To activate the card, and gain access to any of the attractions, all you need to do is present the voucher that will arive by email.