Example Las Vegas prices
Here are some examples of Las Vegas prices so that you can plan your budget accordingly:
- Single-ride ticket for the Monorail: $5.
- Menu in a fast food restaurant: from $3.
- Dinner for 2 people in a standard restaurant, without wine: from $30.
- Double room in a cheap hotel: from $15 per night.
- Double room in a premium hotel: $120 per night.
- Taxi ride from the airport: Between $15 and $20.
- Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon: from $302.
- Ticket for a show: $60.
- Ticket for a disco: $15 (although it is possible to enter for free).
As with most of the United States, in Las Vegas, many hospitality workers depend on tips. If the restaurant does not include the tip in the bill (although most do), the standard custom is to leave a tip of between 10% and 20% of the total bill.