Las Vegas Travel Documents

Las Vegas Travel Documents

In order to enter the USA, there are three types of visa: tourist, work and student. We explain here how you can obtain a tourist visa. For other visa application, we recommend contacting the United States embassy in your country.

For non-US citizens intending to enter the country, there are three different visas: a temporary visa (for tourists), a green card (for permanent residence), and student visas. We will explain here how to apply for a temporary visa. For other types of visas, we recommend contacting the U.S. Embassy in your respective country.

British and Australian Citizens

British and Australian passport holders may visit the U.S. for up to 90 days on the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP). Your passport must be valid for the intended length of your stay.

If you are arriving by air or by sea, you will be asked to fill out the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) form online at least 72 hours before traveling.

Other Countries Included in the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP)

The VWP also permits citizens of the following countries to enter the United States for up to 90 days with a valid passport, filling out the ESTA form 72 hours before traveling.

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan.

Countries Not Included in the VWP

Citizens of countries not included in the above list must obtain a visa before traveling to the United States. We recommend contacting the Embassy of the United States of your country for more information. 

More Information

For further information, we recommend you visit the official U.S. Department of State website: