Sedona, the famous Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley... Discover the undisputed beauty in the southwestern state with this Arizona Desert Trip: 3 Days from Las Vegas.
Arizona Desert Trip: 3 Days
Day 1: Las Vegas - Sedona - Flagstaff
We'll meet on the first day in front of the Luxor Hotel entrance in Las Vegas. From there we'll set out for the Colorado Plateau along the iconic Route 66 to begin this fantastic 3-day tour of the Arizona desert.
The first stop will be in Sedona, also known as the "jewel of the desert". A great place to see the stunning Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock State Park.
After a lunch break, we'll go even further into the desert to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross and see Sedona from a different perspective. Afterwards, we'll drive to Flagstaff, and spend the night.
Day 2: Flagstaff - Monument Valley - Horseshoe Bend - Page
We'll wake up with the first rays of the sun and enjoy a delicious continental breakfast. Then we'll make our way to one of the most iconic places in the American West, Monument Valley. Here, we'll enjoy admiring the impressive views and immortalize the moment with hundreds of photos.
Afterwards, we'll take a Jeep tour through these desert landscapes accompanied by a Navajo guide - the best way to get to know the area! Also, along the way, we'll stop to enjoy a barbecue.
Before heading to Page for the night, we'll stop at Horseshoe Bend, along the famous Colorado River.
Day 3: Page - Antelope Canyon - Valley of Fire - Las Vegas
On the last day of the tour, we'll visit one of the most spectacular places in the area, the symbolic Antelope Canyon, impossible rock formations that will make you feel as if you were in another world.
After this visit, we'll head back to Las Vegas. On the way, we'll stop for lunch and visit the Valley of Fire.
Finally, we'll arrive at the starting point of the tour in the late afternoon.
This tour includes two nights accommodation in a double room with breakfast in the following hotels:
- Day 1: La Quinta Inn & Suites - Flagstaff (2 stars).
- Day 2: Clarion Inn - Page (2 stars).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 14 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 2 and 14 years oldUS$ 500
Children under 2 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the sights.
Jeep tour of Monument Valley.
2 nights accommodation with breakfast in 2 star hotels.
Lunch on the second day.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.