Millions of glittering lights, glamorous hotels and spectacular fountain shows. Experience the true glory of Las Vegas with a champagne toast as you tour the iconic sights of Sin City at nightfall.
After settling into your luxury minibus, you'll head to the first stop on your night time tour: the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign. Enjoy a champagne toast as you take this opportunity for a photoshoot with this world-famous image.
Continue your tour of Las Vegas cruising down the Strip and making stops along the way to take photos of the city's incredible landmarks in all their fluorescent glory.
You'll stop at the Mirage Hotel and Casino where you'll experience how the city truly comes alive at night. Here, you'll watch the awe-inspiring Volcano Show, an incredible spectacle of pyrotechnics, music and fire-spewing volcanic eruptions.
It wouldn't be a tour of the bright lights of this big city without a visit to the Fremont Street Experience. You'll watch Viva Vision, a light and sound show on the immense LED display suspended 90 feet above the pedestrian mall on Fremont Street. The 1,500-foot long and 90-foot wide canopy, made up of over 12 million energy-efficient LED lamps, dazzles visitors with its mind-blowing light show, accompanied by a concert-quality soundtrack featuring well-known bands.
After delighting your senses with this unforgettable experience of the lights and sounds of Sin City, your tour will come to an end.
- Hotel pick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown: please select your hotel from the list when making your reservation. Pick up times will start from 5:30 pm.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone under the age of 21 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
US$ 69 US$ 40
Per personUS$ 69 US$ 40
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up.
Transport by luxury minibus.
English speaking guide.
42% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Las Vegas).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).