Discover the exciting attractions and fun-filled adventures with this Universal Hollywood & Disneyland California Tour: 2 Days. Fly from Las Vegas to Los Angeles and enjoy the famous parks.
Universal Hollywood & Disneyland California Tour: 2 Days
Day 1: Las Vegas - Disneyland California
Between 6 and 8 am, we'll pick you up at your hotel in Las Vegas and go to the airport. After passing the security checkpoints, we'll board the plane to relax and enjoy the flight lasting approximately one hour.
Upon arrival in Los Angeles, an Uber will be waiting to take you to the hotel in Anaheim, where Disneyland California is located.
We'll give you the ticket to visit one of its parks, you choose! There are two parks each offering unique experiences, Disneyland Park is the original amusement park, so it exudes a special charm. Disney California Adventure Park was built in 2001, so its facilities are more modern but equally fun.
After you have faced the difficult decision of which park to visit, you'll enjoy a day full of fun!
Day 2: Universal Studios Hollywood - Las Vegas
At 9 am, an Uber will pick you up at the Anaheim hotel to take you to Universal Studios Hollywood. After approximately 45 minutes, you'll arrive at the park, and you won't need to wait in line thanks to the express access included in the ticket. This way, you'll have more time to make the most of your day at Universal Studios Hollywood and enjoy all its attractions and shows.
During your visit to Universal Studios Hollywood, you'll also enjoy a delicious meal at the Hard Rock Cafe in Universal City. You'll taste a delicious American menu while admiring objects belonging to famous musicians.
Between 6 and 8 pm, depending on the flight schedule, an Uber will pick you up at Universal Studios Hollywood to take you to the Los Angeles airport. After a flight lasting about 60 minutes over the West Coast sky, you'll arrive in Las Vegas after having lived two unforgettable days.
The Universal Hollywood & Disneyland California Tour: 2 Days includes one-night accommodation in Anaheim. The hotel category is three or four stars depending on availability.
Hard Rock Cafe Menu
The menu you can enjoy at the Hard Rock Cafe in Universal City includes a main course (you can choose from any burger, sandwich or salad on the menu), a dessert and a drink (your choice of refreshment, tea or coffee).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 999 US$ 949
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 999 US$ 949
Children under 2 years oldUS$ 199
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up.
Return flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Entry to Universal Studios Hollywood with express access.
Entry to Disneyland Park or Disneyland California Adventure Park (to choose between).
1 night accommodation in Anaheim.
Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe, Universal Studios Hollywood.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.