Can you imagine having your wedding at one of the Seven Wonders of the World? Getting married at the Grand Canyon would make your trip to Las Vegas truly unforgettable. Plus, you'll travel there by helicopter... only the best for the happy couple!
Having been picked up from your hotel, you'll be taken by luxury limousine to the Las Vegas Heliport. Here, you'll climb aboard a helicopter and begin your journey to one of the most spectacular natural landscapes in the world: the Grand Canyon.
After an approximately 40-minute flight, having flown over the magnificent Hoover Dam and Lake Meade, you'll arrive in the desert paradise of the canyon, characterised by its dramatic cliffs and incredible rock formations. You'll land in a spot with the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony, to celebrate your marriage in the midst of millions of years of geological history and the beautiful Colorado River.
Once you've exchanged rings and promised to love each other for eternity, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a glass of champagne and a slice of cake, which will be waiting for you under a nearby palm roof. What's more, there will be a professional photographer to make sure you have your special memories documented forever.
Is this a legally binding wedding?
You decide if you would like your marriage to be legal or not. All of our ceremonies are the same, whether vow renewals and just-for-fun weddings, or official weddings, but the former are cheaper, as they don't require any of the paperwork.
Requirements for a legal wedding
- Both participants must be at least 18 years old, or be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- If you don't bring your own witness for the wedding ceremony, the chapel will provide one for an additional charge.
- Due to the strict timetables for helicopter flights, couples who want a legal marriage must obtain their marriage license themselves.
- It is essential to fill in the online registration form for marriage licenses in advance.
The indicated price does not include tips (for the wedding officiant, the photographer and the driver) which will cost $120, or the marriage license fee, which is $77. Additionally, if you require a certificate to validate your marriage in your home country, you'll have to pay for the expedition, administration and delivery of this document, costing from $140.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up and drop off service from hotels on the Strip and in Downtown Las Vegas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 6% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Wedding or Vow Renewal in the Grand Canyon||
Wedding or Vow Renewal in the Grand Canyon
Two peopleUS$ 3,920
The tour is exclusively in English.
Wedding or vow renewal ceremony.
Return transfers by helicopter from the hotel.
Bunch of roses.
Boutonniere for groom.
Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park.
Tips and taxes.
Professional photographer (includes CD with 100 photos).
Video of the ceremony.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.