This South Rim day trip from Las Vegas is one of the most incredible experiences you'll ever have. See the southern area of the famous Grand Canyon, and even take a helicopter ride!
South Rim Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Las Vegas and board a comfortable bus leaving Nevada and heading east towards the arid Arizona desert.
After a three and a half hour drive through abandoned roads, we'll arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. But first, we'll pass through Boulder City, one of the few cities in Nevada where gambling is forbidden. During the trip, you'll admire the impressive Hoover Dam, located in the middle of the Colorado River which stands at over 220 metres high.
When we arrive at the park, we'll head towards the southern area of the Grand Canyon, commonly known as South Rim and considered one of the most beautiful areas of the place. There we'll stop and you'll have around 3 hours of free time to explore this natural wonder on your own.
You'll be amazed at the stone's red tones and the spectacular shapes that the Colorado River carves out. We'll enjoy unique views from the numerous viewpoints along the way. Also, you'll be offered lunch (sandwich, water, juice and crisps).
Once the route through South Rim is finished, we'll meet back up and return to the hotels in Las Vegas by bus.
When booking, you'll have the option of taking a 25 minute helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon South Rim - an unforgettable experience!
If you prefer, you can also book the South Rim tour by plane.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
|Day Trip with Helicopter Ride||
Children under 2 years oldFree
Day Trip with Helicopter Ride
Children under 2 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up.
English speaking guide.
Helicopter ride (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Las Vegas local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).