Visiting the Grand Canyon by helicopter is one of the most popular activities in Las Vegas. Make the most of your trip experiencing this incredible flight!
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll take you straight to our terminal where we'll check in and begin this unforgettable experience.
During the tour, we'll fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, the beautiful Lake Las Vegas and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano.
When we arrive at the Grand Canyon we'll fly over the West Rim, enjoying the immensity of the canyon from above, the best way to admire the enormous size of this incredible natural wonder.
To enjoy the Grand Canyon from a different point of view, we will descend over 3,280 feet (1,000 metres) to the base of the canyon, next to the Colorado River. Here you'll have champagne, water and soft drinks, as well as a platter of fruit, cheeses and other aperitifs depending on the time of day.
On the way back to Las Vegas we'll put the cherry on the cake flying over the strip, the most famous street in Las Vegas where you can find the most spectacular hotels in the city.
Once we land we'll take you back to your hotel.
If you would like to take a more complete visit and you have time, take a look at our Complete Grand Canyon Tour, which is similar, but with more time in the canyon taking part in various activities.
All of our helicopter tours take place in ECO-Star helicopters, built exclusively for tourism, known for their comfort and visibility: that's why they're known as the 'Limousine of the Sky'.
- The maximum weight to take this tour is 136 kg (300 pounds).
- The time at which the flights leave is indicative and subject to change. You will be informed of the exact time closer to the tour date.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|General||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Helicopter ride between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.
Descent to the canyon base.
Champagne breakfast or similar (depending on the time).
Flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Fuel supplement (between $15 and $20 per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long is the return journey by helecopter to and from Las Vegas?
A - The journey lasts approximately 45 minutes there and 45 minutes back
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.