Film sets, attractions that recreate unforgettable films, cinematic spectacles... enjoy a whole day of fun at the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park!
Universal Studios Hollywood Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Las Vegas between 7 and 8 am, and make our way directly to the airport, where we'll take a flight to Los Angeles. One hour later we'll be touching down at the city's aerodrome, where an Uber will be waiting for you to take you to the Universal Studios theme park.
Once we arrive at the park, known as "Los Angeles' Entertainment capital" you'll take a guided tour first of alll. Inaugurated in 1964, the studios are right next to the oldest factory in the park. You'll visit the sets where famous films such as Psycho, Back to the Future and King Kong were shot!
Having heard the stories of these unforgettable films, you'll have free time in the park to enjoy its various attractions - based on the stories and characters of famous series and films such as Harry Potter, Shrek and The Simpsons. And the bravest among you can enter the world of The Walking Dead, one of the most popular series of recent years.
And you can't miss the spectacular shows on offer! The little ones are sure to enjoy the light show over the Hogwarts castle, and for those who are looking for a shot of adrenaline, they can try out the Velociraptor encounter, a hunt for one of the most feared dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.
You can see the full map of the park clicking on the link below:
Last thing in the afternoon, your Uber will be waiting for you at the park's exit to take you back to the LA airport, where you'll take your plane back to Las Vegas, arriving at your hotel at around 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2|
US$ 559 US$ 509
AdultsUS$ 559 US$ 509
Children under 2US$ 99
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return plane ticket between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Return transport from the airport to the park.
Full day access to the Universal Studios park with priority access.
Tour of the park.
9% discount on the official ticket price.
Food, drink and other extras in the park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (most areas are accessible).