Fly over one of the most spectacular natural landscapes in the USA on this sunset helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. You'll be enchanted by the impressive desert views at dusk!
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel in Las Vegas, we'll head straight to the helicopter terminal to check in for our unforgettable evening experience.
Taking off into the skies over Las Vegas, we'll fly in the direction of the Grand Canyon, the enormous ravine considered one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. From our privileged bird's eye view in the helicopter, we'll see the incredible sandstone and red rock formations which create one of the most desolate and fascinating landscapes in the world.
We'll then be immersed in the spectacular desert scenery, descending 3,500 feet (over 1000 metres) to land in the Grand Canyon itself.
Surrounded by the breathtaking canyon walls, we'll enjoy an aperitif of champagne, drinks and nibbles to toast to an unforgettable evening, before returning to the helicopter to continue with the route.
On our journey back Las Vegas, we'll fly over the Bowl of Fire before reaching the city, where we'll put the finishing touch on the helicopter flight soaring over the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas at sunset. The glittering neons of the City of Lights against the vibrant dusk colours of the Nevada sky is an image you'll never forget.
Once we have landed we'll take you back to the hotel, completing the tour.
All our tours are carried out in ECO-Star helicopters: built exclusively for tourism with incomparable comfort and visibility, they are known as "The Limousine of the Sky".
- The maximum weight to take this tour is 136 kg (300 pounds).
- Because the tour is at sunset, the time varies throughout the year. You will be informed of the exact pick-up time once the reservation is made.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 2 years old|
Per personUS$ 559
Children under 2 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
Helicopter trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon.
Descent to the bottom of the canyon.
Aperitif with champagne, drinks and snacks.
Flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Fuel supplement (US$ 20 per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.